A few years ago, I posted a list on Facebook of the tools I wish every entrepreneur used on their website or in their business. It was super helpful and I see this question all the time, so this is the UPDATED version of that post!
In this video, I’ll show you behind the scenes so you can see what they do and why I love them so much. Take a look and please share.
- Website: Squarespace or Divi on WordPress, to make it easy to design and update your website
- Emails: ConvertKit for growing your email list strategically with tags and all kinds of features that simplify your life
- Booking: Acuity or Calendly so people can easily book online appointments with you
- Organization: Google Docs (G Suite) instead of Word or Pages, to create documents, spreadsheets, forms, and even slides
- Calendar: Google Calendar to sync with your online booking system so you feel organized
- Content: An Editorial Calendar for planning newsletters, social media, and blog posts
Most of these tools cost a little bit of money, but if you want some free tools, check out this page. It’s a guide and a video training about my favorite free tools.
To dive a little deeper, I also recommend
Many of these are affiliate links, so I could receive some financial benefit if you use my link. (Thank you!) Please know that I only recommend tools I believe in.