The Quality Assurance Mini-Course
Take these steps to check in and update (and upgrade) your business.
Quality Assurance is all about making sure the client experience is easy, welcoming, and error-free.
It shows that you care about your client, from the moment they sign up for your opt-in gift to when they schedule a conversation with you, and even what happens after they buy.
As a business owner, you want that whole experience to be seamless and your clients to be fully satisfied (and even wowed) every time they interact with you.
The key things you need to do for Qualit Assurance are:
- fix broken links
- update pages on your website
- streamline your social media marketing
- set up your client onboarding (calendar reminder emails)
- connect your opt-in gift and welcome sequence.
It’s time to take action.
That’s why I created this mini-course to help you move from knowing what’s not working to taking action and fixing it… updating those pages, fixing those links, automating your messaging with a personal touch.
Of course, you could do it on your own, but if you join me in this course, you’ll get there faster.
You’ll learn from someone in your own industry, not some YouTuber who doesn’t know about your business or your clients.
And we can go deeper in less time, to streamline your business and make sure it works the way you want.
Exactly what you’ll get:
- the Spring Clean Your Business Challenge, to check on these areas of business that are most likey to need some attention
- checklists, to be sure everything is working (or not)
- video trainings from me about how to get things done
- If you work with me 1:1, we will make these changes together
If you haven’t taken a step back and examined your client-facing business for a while, it’s time. This course will help you not only look at your business, but also fix anything that needs to be updated.
I’ve got you!
In just 4 modules, I’ll show you how to take action to make these updates. You might not even need all 4. Maybe you just need the website or the calendar confirmation emails or the opt-in delivery emails and welcome sequence. But to do any (or all) of these changes will make a big impact on your clients.
If you’ve got broken links, they might just leave your website. And they’ll likely never come back. Fix this, and clients will go exactly where you want them to on your website.
If your contact page doesn’t work, you could be losing clients every day. Fix it, and when people contact you, they get a response and you get a client.
If your booking calendar reminder emails are incorrect or unclear, your clients are confused and they don’t see you as 100% professional. Fix it, and you’ll establish a clear role as the expert and leader.
If your social profiles don’t link to your website, you’re gaining followers but not clients. Fix it and you’ll start converting likes and followers to subscribers and clients.
And if your opt-in freebie doesn’t get delivered, you miss out on building a relationship with someone who is ready to see you as the expert. Fix this, and you’ll be seen as the authority and the professional that you and I know you are.
You’ll learn how to do all of these things in the course!
If you’d rather do it together, with me holding your hand, we can do that too. (It’s my specialty.) You can upgrade your course to work with me 1:1, or you can skip the course altogether and work with me on whatever you need.
Let’s keep it simple. Get what you need, take action, get more clients.
Why sign up now
Now that you know there are things you need to fix, you need to take action and fix them. Knowledge without action is useless. In this course, you’ll see how to take action.
I’m so looking forward to supporting you to feel more empowered around your business and marketing systems.
Module 1: Website
- How to add and update links on your website (WordPress and Squarespace), so your clients don’t end up in lalaland
- Add a call to action to critical pages, so people can connect with you in 1 click
Module 2: Contact Page / Booking Calendar
- Create a working contact form, so people can contact you
- WordPress plugin recommendations
- Update your online calendar reminder emails (using Calendly or Acuity), so your clients know exactly what they’re getting and what happens next
Module 3: Social Media Profiles
We’ll make sure all of your social media channels have a link to your website. Don’t assume they already do!
- Linked In
Module 4: Deliver Your Opt-in
- Host your gorgeous opt-in gift on your website (a PDF or Video)
- Design an opt-in form, so people can easily join your email list
- Set up the welcome email to deliver your opt-in gift, so people get what they signed up for and you look like a professional
- Bonus: my Email Sequence course (normally $57)
Why I created this
I created this course after the first round of my Spring Clean Your Business Challenge. In the challenge, we looked at these areas of business, but we didn’t make any updates or changes. Now, you need to know how to make those changes. This course will show you how.
Video Training CourseHow to take action
- Fix links and check all the other links
- Update pages on your website (WordPress and Squarespace)
- Set up your calendar reminder emails (Acuity, Calendly)
- Link your social profiles to your homepage
- Deliver your opt-in gift and welcome sequence
- BONUS: Email Sequences course
- 1:1 work with me (not included)
Personal Webinar + CourseMost popular!
- Quality Assurance course, plus…
- 1 Personal Webinar with me
- 50-70 minute live video call
- Recording of our sessions
Website, email newsletter, systems that work
- Confidence to get out there and get clients
- BONUS: Email Sequences course
1:1 with Me(no course)
- One (1) Personal Webinar
- 50-70 minute session
- Make any changes and updates
- Recording of our session
- Strategy, technology, and confidence
- Quality Assurance course (not included)
- Email Sequences course (not included)
Who this is for
If you’ve made some shifts in your business in the past year, this course will help you see what areas of your online business probably need an update, and HOW to update them.
You have the following elements of an online business and you know they might need a little tweak
- social media profiles
- a website
- a booking calendar
- an opt-in gift
If you’re a little nervous to make changes on your website, this is the perfect course for you! It will empower you to add/update link and edit content on your website, without paying someone to do it for you.
Who this is not for:
If you don’t have a website yet, this isn’t going to be super helpful. Book a call with me here and we can chat getting you a website.
If you don’t use an online booking calendar, you might still find it valuable, but I really suggest using an online booking calendar asap. Book a session with me and we’ll talk about how I can help you set one up.
My areas of expertise
I’ve been on a computer for more than 20
Here are a few things I’m an expert at.
Websites & Online Marketing
- WordPress, Squarespace
- HTML code
- Hosting webinars
- Zippy Courses
- Optimize Press
- Mad Mimi
- PayPal, Stripe
- online calendars like Acuity and Calendly
- delivering opt-in gifts
- getting organized
- synching your systems
- YouTube + Vimeo
- Facebook + ads
- Instagram + Twitter
Business Strategy and More
- creating an Editorial Calendar
- branding and logos
- integrations (PayPal, MailChimp, website, etc)
- onboarding clients
- lead funnels
- opt-in gift ideas
- choosing legal documents to protect your biz
- writing newsletters, blogs, and ebooks
- harnessing inspiration into consistency
- pop-up / opt-in boxes
- launch strategy
- hosting a challenge
- pricing and money blocks
- finding your ideal client
- setting healthy boundaries
- confidence and “getting out there”
- chakra assessment + balancing
- coaching strategies
What happens next?
After you sign up and pay, you will get immediate access to the course. If you choose the upgrade, you will also see my calendar so you can schedule your session with me.
I can’t wait to support your business! Sign up here and I’ll talk to you soon.
Is this course right for you?
What if I didn't do the Spring Clean Your Business Challenge?
The first part of the course includes the videos and checklists from the challenge! So when you buy, you can do the challenge. It will really help you see what areas of your online business need a little TLC.
You can also sign up for the next version of the live challenge here.
I don't have a website yet. Will this help?
This course is ideal for people who already have a website, an online booking calendar (Acuity or Calendly), social media profiles, and an opt-in gift. If you don’t have these things, I would love to chat with you about how we can help you move forward. Book a quick call with me below.
Ready to get started?
Let’s talk! Book a 15-minute strategy session with me to talk about where you’re stuck and how to move forward. Choose a time below and fill out the form to reserve your session.
I look forward to talking with you!
Because these services are digital, the content is personal and immediately available, it cannot be returned or refunded. However, if you are unhappy for any reason, please contact me and we’ll make it right.
This training does not guarantee you will get more clients. It is intended to give you confidence and technical skills so you can offer products and services online, and add potential clients to your list.