Ever wish you could offer your clients a little “tech support”?
People sign up for your course and they learn
Then… they realize they don’t know how to send an email newsletter. They don’t know how to make a sales page. They have no idea how to deliver an opt-in freebie.
(I know what you’re thinking… “of course they know how to do that. I’ve been doing it for years. It’s easy.” They don’t. I’ve taught hundreds of coaches how to do these very tasks.)
Now, I know you believe in them. You want them to succeed. But they’re missing one thing… the computer skills they need in order to implement your brilliant teaching.
But maybe the computer stuff isn’t your zone of genius.
And that’s ok! It’s not meant to be. You have a different zone of genius. You’re more passionate and excited about helping them find their purpose or hone their marketing message. That’s your gift. But there’s one problem.
Your clients don’t feel confident around technology… websites, emails, social media… so their dream fizzles with a sad little exhale and a puddle of tears.
You don’t want that and neither do I. (But I’ve seen it happen too many times to count.)
Computer stuff IS my zone of genius. It’s my passion.
That’s why I want to help! I want to offer courses and resources that help your clients take action on your teachings.
I’m a fellow coach and entrepreneur and I know that fear and other internal blocks hold people back.
A big block is
Do you use the words “non-techy” as a benefit of your course? I will fill that gap and teach your peeps all the
I’ve taught my fellow coaches how to
- Send newsletters
- Upload documents to their website
- Create hidden pages on their website
- Set up an opt-in freebie and deliver to people who sign up
When you partner with me, your clients will feel extra supported by you for providing this tech support resource (a.k.a. you look like the good guy) and I will answer all their techy questions, or provide a course that teaches them all they need to know to implement and take action.
How will I do this? Three options to choose from!
We can give your clients access to one of my courses, OR I can create a custom course that compliments your offering. We’ll work out the details together, so you know your clients are taken care of with the same confidence and care you give them.
Ask Me Anything Live Calls
I’ll hold an Ask Me Anything webinar just for your clients. Or you can give them access to my Ask Me Anything Membership. They can ask me about the computer stuff they need for your course, or in general.
Do you hold conferences or retreats? I’m an excellent speaker. I’ll teach your attendees about creating an Editorial Calendar, website confidence, or even Facebook ads. My bags are packed! Let’s make this happen and bring LIVE support to your event.
My areas of expertise
I’ve been on a computer for more than 20 years, and doing websites and email marketing for more than 10 years at a university, and for my fellow entrepreneurs. I totally nerd out about it and I love solving problems.
Here are a few things I’m an expert at.
Websites & Online Marketing
- WordPress, Squarespace
- Wix, Weebly
- HTML code
- Hosting webinars
- Zippy Courses
- Optimize Press
- Mad Mimi
- PayPal, Stripe
- online calendars like Acuity and Calendly
- delivering opt-in gifts
- getting organized
- synching your systems
- YouTube + Vimeo
- Facebook + ads
- Instagram + Twitter
Business Strategy and More
- branding and logos
- integrations (PayPal, MailChimp, website, etc)
- lead funnels
- opt-in gift ideas
- writing newsletters, blogs, and ebooks
- harnessing inspiration into consistency
- creating an Editorial Calendar
- pop-up opt-in boxes
- launch strategy
- pricing and money blocks
- finding your ideal client
- confidence and “getting out there”
- chakra assessment + balancing
- coaching strategies
Things Your Clients Need to Get “Up and Running”
- Get organized – documents from you, documents for their clients
- Create an opt-in gift
- Send an email newsletter
- Create an editorial calendar full of content, so they can send that newsletter consistently
- Create an opt-in page
- Make sales pages for their programs
- Set up their Facebook Page
- Run Facebook Ads
- Set up autoresponders (create their sales funnel)
- Use creative tools like Picmonkey and Canva to make graphics
- Make videos
- Set up an Instagram account (or strategize it for business)
- Integrate PayPal with their email service to deliver products
- Have a scheduling system so clients can book sessions with them
- Add legal info to their website
- Set up membership sites for group programs
- Host webinars
- Publish blog posts on their website
- Know how to edit their website
- Social media scheduling and strategy
- Set up and facilitate Facebook Groups
I can help. I’ll teach them how to do any or all of these tasks to get their business Up and Running.
I’m so glad you’re teaching this and not just saying ‘hire me to do it for you.’ That’s great if you have steady income and I plan on hiring somebody, but until then, I need to know how to do it myself and there’s not a lot of people out there showing you how to do this yourself. This is awesome. Thank you for doing what you do.” Kristen
Thanks for a great session and for all your help. I was just telling my husband, ‘Terra has done more to help me than most of the sessions I’ve attended at the small business development center. It’s the how-tos, not just the what-to-dos that are helping me most.’
You’re turning from Computer Girl to Solution Girl to Business Coach, all wrapped in one fabulous package. Thanks!Tori K
Ready to add tech support to your course? Let’s chat!