Launch in 3 Days
Since the launch of my first course 3 years ago, “Launch in 3 Days”, the number 1 dread of my fellow health coaches to this day remains LAUNCHING.
Launching healthy cleanse and detox programs.
Launching with in-depth and gorgeous materials, recipes, guides, and even emails.
But — here’s the clincher — launching with zero guidance on how to get these materials to their clients.
So I created a course. I taught them how to pull all the pieces together to sell their cleanse to people who needed it.
Fast forward three years and this is still something I see my health coach clients struggle with. The big bad L-Word: Launching.
I see you creating courses and programs, but getting stuck in the technology around how to deliver it.
That “stuckness” shows up in questions like:
- What is the best course plugin?
- How do I set up autoresponders?
- What happens when people pay… how do I send them their stuff?
- Should I create a membership site or use MailChimp?
Such great questions! You’re really thinking about your client experience and what will be best for them.
But what about you? How can we make this process easy on YOU? We’re going to do it together and you’re going to be ready to LAUNCH.
Common Coach “harder-than-it-needs-to-be” Hacks
One of my clients confessed that whenever she launched a program, she would sit by the computer and watch her email all night, so that when someone paid using PayPal, she would go into MailChimp and add the person to the list so they could get their welcome email.
Another client was sending all the materials manually out of her personal email!
That’s way too much work, my lovely coach. It’s not supposed to be this way. And if you’re ready to dedicate just 3 days to your detox or program launch, I’m here to show you how, step-by-step!
You can create a simple, elegant, automated system to deliver your course to your ideal clients. Take it from me: this is my tried-and-true system and I’ve used it on my own launches for years.
The Launch In 3 Days System
One Thursday in May, one of my best clients emailed me and said “I’ve been inspired to create a group program and I want to launch it on Tuesday. Can we create it in time for me to email my list on Tuesday?”
You better believe we did it!
On day 1, we focused creating a high converting, brand-specific sales page, complete with all the nuts and bolts she would need to take that baby LIVE .
Day 2, after a good night’s sleep, we were at it again. This time, we built a robust, rockin’ membership site and made sure all the course materials were branded and gorgeous.
On Day 3, we wrapped up all the loose ends and brought it all together: we set up an autoresponder sequence for her course delivery, integrated it with PayPal (so she could pull in that 10K fast!) and made sure everything worked together.
That is literally ALL you need.
It feels like a big technology monster, but in order to launch your program, you need three things:
- A sales page
- Something to sell – program materials like pdfs or videos
- A way to deliver it to them – a membership site and/or autoresponders
That’s it! Pull those three things together and you can launch.
But if you’ve never launched anything before, it’s 100% confusing and not simple at all. That’s why I created this Launch in 3 Days program.
For 3 days, we’re going to focus on bringing your program out into the world with my technical expertise and your beautiful materials!
With my guidance and your moxie, we’re going to take it one day at a time and get your program launched!
How it Works
A comprehensive, full-series video training that gives you step-by-step guidance on you how to complete ALL the stages of your launch
- Opt-in freebie masterclass
- “Are you ready for Facebook ads?” video training
The Sales Page
- Technical skills
Program materials and marketing artwork
- a Canva and Picmonkey course
- Creating headers and footers
- Adding your logo to documents
Membership site and/or Autoresponders
- How to decide which membership site to choose
- How to set them up
- How to integrate with your payment system
Post-launch client nurturing (this is where you create unparalleled value so your course sells itself!)
- how to create a Facebook Group
- How to host group calls
- Bonus ideas to create happy customers
Act Now — because in a few months, you’ll wish you had started NOW
If you’re drowning in a sea of technology and confusing Google “How to…” searches but you know you need to get your program out into the world…
If you’re tired of watching others master email marketing and putting together beautiful sales pages while you’re still holding back because of email monkeys and sales pages block…
If staying up all night, waiting for the sales to roll in is NOT the “laptop lifestyle” you signed up for!
If you’re ready to make more money on all your training and program materials…
And you’re ready for this stuff to happen automatically.
Are you nodding along? Even if only in your heart?
Then, you need this course: simple as that..
We’re going to take it step-by-step so we can overcome yours fears, master the tools you need to actually grow long term and launch your program with ease.
There’s nothing wrong with working lean! BUT — you have to know when to ask for help.
When you’ve gone as far as you can cobbling things together, it’s time to take it to allow things to work simply. This course shows you exactly how.
Sign up now!
What You Get
- 5 modules of the training course, taking you from pre-launch to post-launch and everything in between, which means you can actually launch this time
- 2 live AMA calls in January so you can ask me anything, get feedback about your sales pages, and get unstuck, which means no more pulling your hair out over technology!
- Handbooks with clear guidance and action steps so you can get out of analysis paralysis
- Email swipe files for your opt-in sequence, so you don’t have to start from scratch
- Opt-in Freebie Masterplan mini-course helps you plan and create your opt-in gift so you can grow your email list and make more sales
- Facebook Ads prep course: “Are You Ready for Facebook Ads” takes you through the steps of creating an effective opt-in funnel so you’re not wasting your money on ads and you’re set up to receive all those new subscribers!
How it Works
The course will begin Monday, Jan. 2. We’re going to start the year with a launch! You can join the classes live, or watch at your own convenience.
Our two live AMA calls, where you get to Ask Me Anything about how to launch, will be:
- Thursday, Jan. 12, at 8pm Eastern
- Thursday, Jan. 19, at 8pm Eastern
If you’d rather, you can work with me 1:1 to launch your program. We can start that NOW, and you’ll get access to the course in January.
3 Ways to Launch
Are you ready?
The Launch in 3 Days System Will Work Best For You If…
- You’ve declared “EASE” and “SIMPLICITY” as your words for the year
- Have been itching to roll in the registrations for your group course, membership program, mastermind or a cleanse/detox
- You have a good sense that people will jump on your offering — you just need to do the work of getting it out there!
- Technology overwhelms you and you want to launch successfully without launching stressfully
- Want to learn how to automate the entire buying process so that sales are pouring in when you’re not even looking
- Want to get down the systems that other successful entrepreneurs have been using online to make their launches look like a cakewalk!
You Might Want To Walk The Other Way If…
- You’re ok with watching your programs gather dust
- You don’t have the time to dedicate to watch the walk-throughs and actually follow, step-by-step instructions
- You get a little thrill waiting by your computer for people to buy your program so you can send them things manually
- Constant stress and worry have become your North Star — without them, you feel lost
- Automation sounds like it might be too robotic and impersonal instead of liberating and money-making
- You take Doing Things The Hard Way and wear it like a badge of honor.
All sales are final. Because these services are digital, the content is immediately available, it cannot be returned or refunded. However, if you are unhappy for any reason, please contact me and we’ll make it right.
This training does not guarantee you will get more clients. It is intended to give you confidence and technical skills so you can offer products and services online, and add potential clients to your list.