Me too! Get my After the Conference Actionsheet to organize your thoughts and plan your next steps in just 30 minutes.
What happens after the conference?
You go to a conference or retreat. You learn from the masters and gurus. You’re inspired and ready to take their sage wisdom and implement it in your business.
Then you get home.
You realize you have to put all this into place on your website. You want to share your passion and inspiration with your list by sending gorgeous newsletters and maybe even developing a course around all your new knowledge.
But last time you tried to do that, you wasted HOURS searching google for how-to videos that had nothing to do with your business, and they definitely weren’t taught by fellow spiritual entrepreneurs.
You got bummed out and all of your notes … the ones with stars and arrows and hearts … are in a pile under your desk.
Let’s not do that again. When you work with me, you will learn how to make technology work FOR you. Fast!
After the conference, we’ll capture all that genius and put it straight to work on your website. We’ll get your new program ready to deliver to clients who are eager for transformation.
You can do this. I know you can. And I’m here to support you with all the “computer stuff” you need to make it happen.
After the conference, we’ll take a mini retreat in a space where we can take action.
I’ll get the wifi. You bring your computer. We’ll both be energized and inspired.
We’ll make things happen in real-time! We’ll put these ideas to work on your computer. Your website. Your newsletter. Everything.
It won’t sit idle in the back of your mind (or under your desk). We’ll get it into the world so it can be seen.
No more wasting time and tears on technology.
Your mini retreat with me will save you hours of frustration and thousands of dollars so you can spend more time enjoying life and growing your business.
Don’t waste another minute trying to figure things out by yourself for your launch. You will waste countless hours trying to figure things out, while Terra can teach it to you in simple, easy to understand steps.
My first detox launch was an absolute nightmare. I struggled so hard to teach myself Mailchimp, Picmonkey and other tools, that Terra could have shown me quickly and easily.
Every penny you spend with her is worth it! I promise, you will not be disappointed.
Holistic Health Coach
Let’s make things happen After the Conference
Take all that inspiration, all those ideas, all your passion and put them to work in your business.
You’re ready to help people transform their lives, but technology can be a big barrier. With my help, you can blast through that block and get your new program online, or create a content calendar that will help grow your list.
We’ll do it together (I’ve been known to help people launch a $10k program in 3 days!) so you have the support of a fellow conference junkie!
I’ll give you complete access to my skills, technical knowledge, marketing strategy, and woo goodness after the conference, in person or online.
- The day after the conference ends, we’ll meet in a quiet place with wifi. (You’ll get the details a week before the conference.)
- You’ll get organized and develop a plan.
- You will take action and start implementing your ideas, whether it’s a new opt-in freebie, a series of blogs or videos, or even a whole course.
- You will have my continued support one week after the event, by email and a follow-up call.
Before the conference, I’ll review your website and sign up for your email newsletter so I can learn your style.
During the conference, we’ll be inspired and invigorated!
After the conference, we’ll take action together to get your new ideas out into the world where they can make a BIG impact change lives.
My areas of expertise
I’ve been on a computer for more than 20 years, and doing websites and email marketing for more than 10 years at a university, and for my fellow entrepreneurs. I totally nerd out about it and I love solving problems.
Here are a few things I’m an expert at.
Websites & Online Marketing
- HTML code
- Optimize Press
- Hosting webinars
- Zippy Courses
- Mad Mimi
- delivering opt-in gifts
- getting organized
- synching your systems
- YouTube + Vimeo
- Facebook + ads
- Instagram + Twitter
Business Strategy and More
- branding and logos
- integrations (PayPal, MailChimp, website, etc)
- lead funnels
- opt-in gift ideas
- writing newsletters, blogs, and ebooks
- online calendars and scheduling systems
- harnessing inspiration into consistency
- launch strategy
- pricing and money blocks
- finding your ideal client
- confidence and “getting out there”
- chakra assessment + balancing
- coaching strategies
Upcoming “After the Conference” mini-retreats will be held
- Feb. 5 or 6 in Toronto, Canada
- March 26 after the Revamp Retreat in Seaside, OR
- Barcelona and/or Paris in September
- Oct. 2 after VenturePOP conference in New Orleans, LA
Space is limited
To make sure you get my best energy, space is limited to 5 people. That’s it! You and 4 other people will be taking immediate action after the conference.
This is PERFECT for you if…
- you love to learn so you’re in control of your business
- you like to take action instead of spinning your wheels
- you’re not ready to hire a designer but you want to learn how to make your website or emails look spectacular
- you don’t like learning things the hard way
- you don’t want to buy a bunch of systems and sign up for every course (I’ve done it… learn from me)
This is NOT for you if…
- you don’t have a website OR email marketing at all (I have other courses for that)
- you want someone to do it for you
- you love staring at the computer for hours on end, trying to figure things out the hard way
- Quiet space with wifi
- My best energy, inspiration, and skills to take action and implement your great ideas
- One online session with me when we get back home
How do we get started?
Schedule a FREE 15-minute Strategy Session with me today and we’ll talk about your business and how I can support you after the conference.
How do I know how to support you?
Besides being a Computer Girl for more than 20 years, I’ve launched more than 30 offers, and I love learning about pricing strategies, marketing, and even money blocks! Here are some of the courses I’ve taken to learn all I can about growing an online business.
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Training Program, to make sure you stay healthy while you launch
- IIN Immersion, for deeper coaching and marketing skills
- Marie Forleo’s BSchool, to get the right ideal client for you, and talk directly to them
- Holistic MBA Core Program, for advanced business and marketing training
- Lucky Bitch Money Bootcamp, to get over money blocks and price your course just right
- Chakredy Immersion, to take care of your chakras while we launch your program into the world
- Get Legally Covered So You Can Go Bare, so you and I are legally protected while we work together
- Spirit Junkie Masterclass Level 1, to stay grounded and inspired at the same time
I have a Computer Girl! (cheers!) All I would say every morning is ‘Please let me find somebody that can help me where I’m stuck because I want to work. I want to get out there and all this computer stuff… I’m not crazy about it.’ I’m getting excited about it, but honestly, it’s not my thing. I just want to talk to people about their health and their goals. I was just praying for somebody to come and say ‘I can help you with this’ and here you are!
Terra patiently taught me how to organize my newsletter ideas, post a blog, upload a youtube video for my blog. It was so fun! Honestly, these are the things that kept me stuck and now I feel so empowered and in control. I am so glad I hired her and I plan on reaching out again once I have these techniques mastered. She is a great computer girl!
When I was about to launch my first program, I realized I didn’t have the first clue of where to start with PayPal, MailChimp and even with editing. I was blessed to be able to connect with Terra Milo. She made my launch so much easier and gave me the opportunity to focus on my clients instead of stressing with technology!
She empowers so many people to learn how to do these things so that we can do it again and again ourselves without having to hire a virtual assistant (VA). She teaches in a way that is easy to learn. I am forever grateful for the work Terra has done for me but also for empowering me to try it on my own.